The Gorilla Playsets Nantucket Swing Set is a great addition to any yard. The set has wood framing and a wood deck for solid and secure structure. It even has a Alpine Slide, rock wall and a sandbox. There's plenty to do here for a child of any age to enjoy the fresh air. Let the fun begin, order yours today!
- Dimensions: 16'W x 10'6"H x 13'D
- 4" x 4" Solid Wood Framing
- 4" x 6" 3-Position Swing Beam
- 4' High Play Deck: 4' x 4'
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roof Features Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney
- Play Deck Features Windows with working Palladian Style Shutters
- 2 Swing Belts with Plastisol Coated Chains
- Trapeze Bar with Rings
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Safe Entry Ladder with Flat Wooden Steps
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Steering Wheel and Telescope
- Tic Tac Toe Panel
- Flag Kit
- Safety Handles
- Our Patented One-Piece A-Frame Bracket
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Redwood Finish
ALL GORILLA SWING SETS INCLUDE
- All Required Hardware
- All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Factory Stained Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Selecting a site:
-Select a site in your yard that is level and free of rocks, stumps, tall grass, trees, and other protrusions.
-Site preparation must be complete prior to the installation date.
-Select a site that has good drainage and does not collect water. Swing sets installed in areas of poor drainage will void product warranty.
-ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6 foot safety zone around your entire play set. Add this safety zone to the dimensions shown for the Gorilla Play Set model you are purchasing. Also make sure that there are not any overhead protrusions such as tree branches. Refer to the height of respective play set on our website.
Installation Terms and Conditions:
**Installation includes ground leveling up to 6 inches ONLY where the set contacts the ground. It does not include total site leveling or other site preparation.