Have your kids had an adventure lately? With Gorilla Playsets Highcrest Swing Set your kids will be climbing, sliding, and swinging into new destinations every day! With a Curved Rock Wall with Climbing Rope and a Wiki Wave Slide™, this set is great for any backyard. It comes with a Cantilevered Deluxe Green Vinyl Canopy covering the deck and features Windows with Real Working Shutters! The entire playset is finished in a beautiful redwood stain. Let the fun begin, order yours today!
- Dimensions: 13'6"W x 10'6"H x 13'D
- Wiki Wave Slide™
- Arched Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Built-In Sandbox with Corner Seats
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Upper Level Deck Features Windows with Real Working Shutters
- Cantilevered Deluxe Green Vinyl Canopy
- 4' High Play Deck: 4' x 4'
- 4x4 Solid Cedar Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Patented One-Piece A-Frame Bracket
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Redwood Finish
ALL GORILLA SWING SETS INCLUDE
- Factory stained wood that is resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- All required lumber: pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- All required hardware
- Step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- Limited 10 year warranty on wood, 1 year on accessories
**For Residential Use Only**
Selecting a site:-Select a site in your yard that is level and free of rocks, stumps, tall grass, trees, and other protrusions.-Site preparation must be complete prior to the installation date.-Select a site that has good drainage and does not collect water. Swing sets installed in areas of poor drainage will void product warranty.-ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6 foot safety zone around your entire play set. Add this safety zone to the dimensions shown for the Gorilla Play Set model you are purchasing. Also make sure that there are not any overhead protrusions such as tree branches. Refer to the height of respective play set on our website.Installation Terms and Conditions:**Installation includes ground leveling up to 6 inches ONLY where the set contacts the ground. It does not include total site leveling or other site preparation.