Celebrate the day with adventures and play on the Chateau Tower Swing Set from Gorilla Playsets! We've removed the swing beam to fit all of the fun accessories kids love in a set that will fit almost any backyard! The Alpine Wave Slide™ and the Rock Wall with Climbing Rope are sure to keep them busy! The play deck is covered with a Standard Wood Roof. The entire playset is finished in a beautiful amber stain and the main posts and beams are available in maintenance-free Timber Shield™ OR Natural Cedar. Let the fun begin, order yours today!
- Dimensions: 9'W x 14'D x 11'H
- Alpine Wave Slide™
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Built-In Picnic Table
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Play Telescope
- Flag Kit
- Safety Handles
- Green Vinyl Canopy
- 5' High Platform: 4' x 6'
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- Available in Maintenance-free Timber Shield™ OR Natural Cedar Framing
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
ALL SWING SETS INCLUDE
- All Required Hardware
- All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Factory Stained Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
**For Residential Use Only**
Selecting a site:
-Select a site in your yard that is level and free of rocks, stumps, tall grass, trees, and other protrusions.
-Site preparation must be complete prior to the installation date.
-Select a site that has good drainage and does not collect water. Swing sets installed in areas of poor drainage will void product warranty.
-ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6 foot safety zone around your entire play set. Add this safety zone to the dimensions shown for the Gorilla Play Set model you are purchasing. Also make sure that there are not any overhead protrusions such as tree branches. Refer to the height of respective play set on our website.
Installation Terms and Conditions:
**Installation includes ground leveling up to 6 inches ONLY where the set contacts the ground. It does not include total site leveling or other site preparation.